07-13-2013 03:42 PM
My HP Officejet 6600/6700 wont print and says "There is a problem with the printer or ink systems, turn printer off and back on, if problem persists, contact HP."
I have done this at least dozen times and it simply does not do any good. Any ideas?
07-15-2013 07:40 AM
I understand that you're having problems with your printer. I would take a look at the document below.
Let me know how it goes.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series