09-18-2012 11:34 AM
I can copy and print from the printer or scan and print but my HP computer won't send print data to the printer. I have tried downloading the software to update drivers or diagnostic tools but the download cancels when it gets down to the very end.
This question was solved. View Solution.
Re: My HP Officejet pro 8500 Wireless won't print.
09-19-2012 01:42 PM
I was able to resolve the problem with the help of an HP technician. I had to do a system recovery. it's working fine now. Thanks for answering.
09-19-2012 01:26 PM
09-19-2012 01:46 PM
05-29-2013 06:05 AM
My printer won't print. It's not networked - straight forward usb. It was working fine and then one day decided not to. I get no error message. The print dialogue box shows the print job then it disappears bt nothing comes out. I have done a full reset. I have checked spooler, even changed the permissionas per other threads I have read. I have even put in a brand new set of ink cartridges but still nothing. Any ideas would be gratefully received. Thanks.
05-29-2013 03:37 PM
08-07-2013 09:11 AM
Try running the clean printhead utility up to 3 times. Does that help?
What is the Model # for your printer? An example would be A909g.
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series