Question

Honor Student
nickesf
Message 1 of 7 (788 Views)

My HP office jet 5610 all in one says "paper jam" but there is no paper jam. I can make copies and

[ Edited ]

My HP office jet 5610 all in one, using Windows Vista, keeps saying "paper jam" when I try to print from MS Word. It makes copies & prints a test page fine. I unplugged it several times, opened & closed rear door, nothing works.

My email is {Personal Information Removed}.    PLEASE HELP me.

PhD Student
Wixma
Message 2 of 7 (786 Views)

Re: My HP office jet 5610 all in one says "paper jam" but there is no paper jam. I can ma

Hello nickesf.

Where do you see the "paper jam" message? In the printer's display or in the computer?

Check this document to resolve paper jam errors.

Cheers!!

Wixma.
I am an HP employee.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos star in the post.
If my reply resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution so that it can be found easier by other people.
Honor Student
nickesf
Message 3 of 7 (780 Views)

Re: My HP office jet 5610 all in one says "paper jam" but there is no paper jam. I can ma

I see the paper jam message both on the LCD display on the printer and on the control panel in Windows. And of course, nothing prints. Again, I can make a perfect copy on the printer, no error message.

Honor Student
verstermeij
Message 4 of 7 (629 Views)

My HP office jet 5610 says "paper jam"but there is no paper jam and I cannot reset the message. No printing is possible.

Honor Student
verstermeij
Message 5 of 7 (628 Views)

oth on the computer and the printer window.

Honor Student
verstermeij
Message 6 of 7 (627 Views)

I have the same complaint, I need the printer URGENTLY

Distinguished Professor
Rich1
Message 7 of 7 (609 Views)

Hi verstermeij,

What is the operating system for your computer?

Is the printer connected by usb, Ethernet or wireless?

Try shutting down your computer (not a reboot) and doing a Hard Reset as described in the following link.  Click Here  After powering the computer back up, are there any changes?

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.

I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____

Thank You,
Rich
Expert
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation