Question

Honor Student
dadwithfamilypc
Message 1 of 5 (156 Views)

My HP7760 skipping words and lines from web documents. Running on Dell PC (XP operating system)

Our HP7760 has performed well for many years but about 30 days ago started skipping words and lines when printing web pages.  It prints OK for Word documents. Test pages check out ok. I re-loaded the Driver from HP website and also ran the Print Doctor (which did not detect any problems).  Anyone found a way to fix this? Thank you

Regents Professor
8lives
Message 2 of 5 (148 Views)

Re: My HP7760 skipping words and lines from web documents. Running on Dell PC (XP operating system)

Have you tried a different browser?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
Honor Student
dadwithfamilypc
Message 3 of 5 (126 Views)

Re: My HP7760 skipping words and lines from web documents. Running on Dell PC (XP operating system)

Problem happens with both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome

Regents Professor
8lives
Message 4 of 5 (122 Views)

Can you provide more info on the web site which is giving you this problem?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
Honor Student
dadwithfamilypc
Message 5 of 5 (86 Views)

moving back to Outlook solved the printing problem...but I now remember why we switched to Chrome: better speed

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation