Question

Student
hopfrog5557
Message 1 of 4 (3,266 Views)

My Officejet 4620 will not print. Selecting the Print option only gives me the option to send a fax.

My Officejet 4620 will not print. Selecting the Print option only gives me the option to send a fax. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling all of the software, just the drivers, you name it. It will not print from a print command. Please help if you can.

Professor
RobertoR
Message 2 of 4 (3,252 Views)

Re: My Officejet 4620 will not print. Selecting the Print option only gives me the option to send a

Hi there sorry to learn that you are having this issue;

This is the main support page of your printer GO HERE

Use the print and scan doctor and let me know if it finds any errors, GO HERE

I will do my best to help you if you need more assistance.

Hope this helps!

RobertoR

:manlol: Remember =▼

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
Student
n5soeer
Message 3 of 4 (3,022 Views)

Re: My Officejet 4620 will not print. Selecting the Print option only gives me the option to send a

hopfrog5557 wrote:

My Officejet 4620 will not print. Selecting the Print option only gives me the option to send a fax. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling all of the software, just the drivers, you name it. It will not print from a print command. Please help if you can.

Student
hakker
Message 4 of 4 (1,676 Views)

When i send a job to print it tries to fax.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation