08-14-2012 07:29 AM
My printer stopped printing any black. It just does color. I've had the printer for 15 months, so it is out of warranty. When I use the alignement tool, the message that appears says not aligning properly, and to view relevant documentation.
08-14-2012 07:49 AM
Please, check out the instructions in this document.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up icon in the post.
If my reply resolved your issue, please mark it as Accepted Solution so that it can be found easier and help other people.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)