09-20-2012 03:54 PM
Are you able to make a color copy? If you can and it only occurs when printing, check the settings in the print driver.
1. start button
2. devices and printers or printers and faxes
3. right click on the printer and select printer preferences
4. paper/quality tab---select Normal
5. advanced icon at the lower right--print in grayscale is OFF
If you can't make a color copy, call 800-474-6836 for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee my posts are my own opinion and not any official statement or advice from HP.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series