12-10-2013 10:04 PM
I am having a difficult problem printing with my HP Photosmart 5510. It started when I noticed the black cartridge running out. Then, it starts printing blank pages. I replaced the black ink cartridge, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, ran the Print and Scan Doctor, and finaly align & clean the pinheads as well as the printer but the issue was not resolved. I research the forum but no such luck. It seemed that there is something wrong with the black ink. It is frustrating to see the new HP utility reporting that everything is functioning properly. I bought this printer less two years ago and I do not use it heavily. I hate to replace it when I already invested in a new set of cartridges. I appreciate your help!!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)