12-10-2013 10:04 PM
I am having a difficult problem printing with my HP Photosmart 5510. It started when I noticed the black cartridge running out. Then, it starts printing blank pages. I replaced the black ink cartridge, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, ran the Print and Scan Doctor, and finaly align & clean the pinheads as well as the printer but the issue was not resolved. I research the forum but no such luck. It seemed that there is something wrong with the black ink. It is frustrating to see the new HP utility reporting that everything is functioning properly. I bought this printer less two years ago and I do not use it heavily. I hate to replace it when I already invested in a new set of cartridges. I appreciate your help!!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)