01-16-2013 06:13 PM
HELP - my printer will not print; it keeps saying it is out of paper. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it. I have unplugged it and waited and everything else I know and read.
Anyone else have any other suggestions?
01-18-2013 07:03 AM
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
11-01-2013 08:45 AM
I understand you printer says to add paper when there is lots.
Is the printer connected to a surge protector or power bar?
They cause issues with the printer.
There are also three updates that need to happen. If you follow this link it will assist you .
Please let me know if you require further assistance
I work on behalf of HP
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)