02-22-2013 07:40 AM - edited 02-22-2013 07:42 AM
After replacing color toner cartridges with HP branded new cardridges ever print in color comes out blurry. It is if the color cartridges are no longer alined. Alreade tried to replace the cartridges, no solution.
When printing in black/white or greyscale the prints are perfect.
What can be done to solve the color issue ?
02-26-2013 04:06 PM
Hi there ,
This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
10-17-2013 06:11 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing blurred colored on your print outs.
If you have the same printer as the original poster the link that -JohnB- provided in the post above yours, which I've reposted here.
If you don't have a LaserJet CP1525nw, could you please provide me with some further information?
1) What model/product number is your printer?
2) What operating system are you using (Windows, MAC OS X, etc)?
3) What type of device are you printing from (computer, tablet, phone)?
Please click on the Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
I work on behalf of HP
10-24-2013 09:49 AM
I have an HP Laser Jet Pro 400 Color m451dn.
I recently changed the ink cartridges and ever since it has been printing slightly off. The letters are shifted just slightly, so on a blue letter it's shifted slightly and has a pink halo behind it. I've calibrated and cleaned and even restored default settings that messed up my IP address for it and everything. Any ideas on what else to try.
10-25-2013 01:47 PM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/
I hope this helps.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series