07-19-2012 08:05 AM
I have an HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-one J610 series printer. My son recently printed a large document, and the papers got stuck at the end. Ever since that time, the printer pulls papers in at an angle, and the papers jam and can't print. My printer is less than a year old. Help!
07-19-2012 09:14 AM
The troubleshooting steps in this page may help.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)