07-19-2012 08:05 AM
I have an HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-one J610 series printer. My son recently printed a large document, and the papers got stuck at the end. Ever since that time, the printer pulls papers in at an angle, and the papers jam and can't print. My printer is less than a year old. Help!
07-19-2012 09:14 AM
The troubleshooting steps in this page may help.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)