05-01-2012 05:14 PM
Printer: HP Deskjet 2050a. Printer is printing in "high gray scale". Printer has 2 ink cartrages. Because it was not printing in color, I put a net color ink cartrage in as I knew it was low on ink. That did not solve the problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)