09-17-2012 12:29 PM
My printer Photosmart Premium all in one C309 g-m will not stay connected. Each time that I go to print something, I have to go in and uncheck the offline box.
My operating system is Windows 7 (64-bit)
I have already tried to upload the driver softwqre update, I got a message saying that I do not need it.
09-18-2012 01:23 PM
How is the printer connected to the computer? HP designed a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems: The HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP recommends that you download and install the Print and Scan Doctor any time you need to troubleshoot a problem with your HP printer from the link below.
Let me know what errors you receive?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)