01-11-2012 12:58 PM
I have Windows XP. I reinstalled the printer driver etc. from HP.com, checked USB cable, removed the printer cartridges and replaced, loaded and unloaded paper, tried using just one sheet of paper loaded, and tried all other options I've read. Went through the printer wizard and followed each step with no luck. I have been working on this for several hours and need help! Thanks for any assistance.
12-28-2012 04:00 PM
Hi there ,
This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series