01-11-2012 12:58 PM
I have Windows XP. I reinstalled the printer driver etc. from HP.com, checked USB cable, removed the printer cartridges and replaced, loaded and unloaded paper, tried using just one sheet of paper loaded, and tried all other options I've read. Went through the printer wizard and followed each step with no luck. I have been working on this for several hours and need help! Thanks for any assistance.
12-28-2012 04:00 PM
Hi there ,
This article should cover the issue you are experiencing. Give the steps outlined a shot and let us know if it helps.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)