09-18-2013 06:23 PM
I have an H/P Officejet 8500 Pro Premier that was working just fine yesterday. Today it is completely dead; no power at all. I have checked all the connections and they seem to be just fine. I have never had any issues with this printer. My computer is on and running as is the internet.
Anybody have any ideas?? Thanks for your input!!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)