09-18-2013 06:23 PM
I have an H/P Officejet 8500 Pro Premier that was working just fine yesterday. Today it is completely dead; no power at all. I have checked all the connections and they seem to be just fine. I have never had any issues with this printer. My computer is on and running as is the internet.
Anybody have any ideas?? Thanks for your input!!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series