03-10-2012 02:53 PM
I have had a HP Officejet 6500A Plus printer for about a year now, which I love, but every time I try to print something in color I am unable to because there is no option when I go to "print" in Windows 7. There's nothing in the first window that opens, or in any subsequent windows that open when clicking properties. Please help, I don't know what to do. Thanks!
03-12-2012 12:52 PM
Go through the steps below and let me know what you have on the list
1. Click Start (or Windows orb)
2. Click Control Panel
3. Click Devices and Printers. The Devices and Printers window opens.
What devices/printers are listed here? If there are no printers installed then you will need to reinstall the drivers for the Officejet 6500A. You can download the drivers using the HP Printer Install Wizard linked below.
Click the white Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series