10-20-2012 10:27 AM
My printer works and prints fine. The problem is, every time I print, (1st print or switching documents printed) I have to turn the printer off then back on fr it to actuall print. Otherwise it sends the print to the que and the status screen on the computer says "Print Failed" and the printer status says "Printing"??
10-23-2012 11:40 AM
I have a couple questions that will help me better understand and assist you with this issue:
1. What operating system is on your computer?
2. How is the printer connected to the computer (wifi, USB, ethernet)?
If you running Windows, I recommend running the HP Print and Scan Doctor. This is a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems. Check out the link below for more details:
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series