10-20-2012 10:27 AM
My printer works and prints fine. The problem is, every time I print, (1st print or switching documents printed) I have to turn the printer off then back on fr it to actuall print. Otherwise it sends the print to the que and the status screen on the computer says "Print Failed" and the printer status says "Printing"??
10-23-2012 11:40 AM
I have a couple questions that will help me better understand and assist you with this issue:
1. What operating system is on your computer?
2. How is the printer connected to the computer (wifi, USB, ethernet)?
If you running Windows, I recommend running the HP Print and Scan Doctor. This is a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems. Check out the link below for more details:
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)