OfficeJet 6700 Won't Print Adobe pdf (187 Views)
Honor Student
kelmi
Message 1 of 5 (187 Views)
Accepted Solution

OfficeJet 6700 Won't Print Adobe pdf

I have a brand new OfficeJet 6700 which prints Word docs just fine. It will not print an Adobe pdf. The printer starts to go through the motion, but stops and comes out blank. I converted the same file to Word and it printed that way. All other functions work well. Any solutions?

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 5 (182 Views)

Re: OfficeJet 6700 Won't Print Adobe pdf

Hi,

From Adobe Reader click on File > Print and then click the Advanced button.

Check the box next to Print as Image and click OK to confirm.

Now try printing and check for any difference.

As well be sure to try different PDF files to ensure there are no issues with the specific PDF file.

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
edjan61
Message 3 of 5 (174 Views)

My 6700 prints OK.  But, it will not print the Tickets for the show I purchaed on line.  If I follow your directions Click on File, print, takes me HP Officejet 6700 (network, next to that is properties, botton is OK cancel.  Clikc on Properties the botton has ADVANCE,  ok cancel.  Click on Advanced takes you to HP 6700 Advance Doc setting, under that is Doc options, the Pages foper sheet layout (right than down)Edge on left, Print in grayscale (off), perserve layout (yes), Resoultion Interration, HP Reaf life  (off) Borderless printing: Print w/ border, Print all tex as Black   Disable.  Can't find what you said. I am using Win 7 Ultimate.  Help?

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 4 of 5 (166 Views)

Hi,

Do not click on Properties, you should see an Advanced button on the bottom of that screen, click on it.

Check the Print as Image option within this dialog and click OK, than check if that help.

If you use another software than Adobe Reader and cannot see those options, be sure to claridy what application being used to show the PDF file.

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
Honor Student
kelmi
Message 5 of 5 (144 Views)

Thank you!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation