09-27-2013 08:10 AM
This is my first post here and I'm hoping someone can help.
I'm trying to support a remote user who has an Officejet 100 mobile printer. It will print only part of the first page and then spit out the paper and stop. She has tried both Bluetooth and USB connections and it is the same. The print quality of what does print is good.
When she reinstalls the drivers, it will work for a short time and then go back to not working.
What will cause something like that?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)