09-27-2013 08:10 AM
This is my first post here and I'm hoping someone can help.
I'm trying to support a remote user who has an Officejet 100 mobile printer. It will print only part of the first page and then spit out the paper and stop. She has tried both Bluetooth and USB connections and it is the same. The print quality of what does print is good.
When she reinstalls the drivers, it will work for a short time and then go back to not working.
What will cause something like that?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series