04-17-2012 01:18 PM
Officejet 4500 g510n-z no longer connects with computer (MacBook Pro, OS 10.7.3). First the wireless printing stopped working, but now it won't even print using USB. Have gone through troubleshooting procedures, uninstalled, reinstalled, installed with disk, installed with downloaded software, etc. Help, please. Thanks.
04-18-2012 08:36 PM
Try running the printer diagnostic tool below...see if this helps.
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)