03-21-2014 10:41 AM
I understand you are having problems printing on your HP Officejet 4500, you have the 10.9 OS X and can print from your emails but are unable to print anything from your word documents. How are you printing the documents, are you clicking on the little Printer icon or going up to file and then print? I ask because going up to File and selecting Print allows the Mac to detect the printer and print successfully. Please try that, if you are already printing this way, continue with the document below:
Let me know the outcome.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series