03-21-2014 10:41 AM
I understand you are having problems printing on your HP Officejet 4500, you have the 10.9 OS X and can print from your emails but are unable to print anything from your word documents. How are you printing the documents, are you clicking on the little Printer icon or going up to file and then print? I ask because going up to File and selecting Print allows the Mac to detect the printer and print successfully. Please try that, if you are already printing this way, continue with the document below:
Let me know the outcome.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)