Officejet 4500 wireless-prints blank pages (1102 Views)
Student
pkliegl
Message 1 of 3 (1,102 Views)

Officejet 4500 wireless-prints blank pages

I'm trying to troubleshoot my Officejet 4500 wireless printer using the troubleshooting directions on the website.  I can get a connection from my laptop to the printer, but the pages come out blank.  I'm trying to check to see if I have enough ink, but when I get to the features tab, I get "The computer is unable to establish two-way communication with the device".  I get this on all three tabs - Estimated Ink levels, Information and Device Services.

I don't want to replace my cartridge unless I know for sure it's ink levels.  Any thoughts as to why I'm getting this message when I can make a connection with the printer?

Student
natorder
Message 2 of 3 (984 Views)

Re: Officejet 4500 wireless-prints blank pages

I just tried to print on my HP officejet 4500 wireless printer and the pages are coming out blank.  i shook up the ink and tried again.  i'm getting nothing.  i don't think it's the ink.  What else can i do?  Does anyone have an easy answer?

Thank you

Regents Professor
garytech1
Message 3 of 3 (968 Views)

Re: Officejet 4500 wireless-prints blank pages

Hi Natorder,

I understand that your printer is printing blank sheets of paper.  I am linking you to a troubleshooting document that may be able to assist. 

Officejet 4500

Let me know how it goes.

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the white star under my name.

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
I work for HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation