01-13-2014 05:52 PM - edited 01-13-2014 05:55 PM
Hi! I have a HP Officejet 4620 All-In-One Printer. I have uninstalled and installed the software multiple times. I have connected via usb and then converted to wireless connection. Everything seems okay, the green checkmark comes up and everything. I try printing and then I get a message saying "Printer ready, press ok" I press ok and it doesn't print. So I put the printer's IP address on my web browser and printed a test page and it worked. I don't know what else to do. Thank you!!
Ps: I have a Windows 7 Dell Studio 64-bit
05-04-2014 07:34 PM
I have the exact same problem with my Dell Studio 17 running Vista with an HP Deskjet 2542. It worked fine out of the box, but at some point, right after I used the scanning feature (i think), it stopped printing. Reloaded drivers, ran all HP diagnostics, prints the test page, but jobs sent to the printer just disappear. There seems to be a lot of this problem, but no solutions.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series