Question

Student
Stephanie61593
Message 1 of 3 (179 Views)

Officejet 4620 Won't Print!

[ Edited ]

Hi! I have a HP Officejet 4620 All-In-One Printer. I have uninstalled and installed the software multiple times. I have connected via usb and then converted to wireless connection. Everything seems okay, the green checkmark comes up and everything. I try printing and then I get a message saying "Printer ready, press ok" I press ok and it doesn't print. So I put the printer's IP address on my web browser and printed a test page and it worked.  I don't know what else to do. Thank you!!

Ps: I have a Windows 7 Dell Studio 64-bit

Student
Winniebell
Message 2 of 3 (137 Views)

Re: Officejet 4620 Won't Print!

All requests to print from Word or other sources just stack up in printer device with note that the printer is 'paused'.

How do I get it 'unpaused'?

Student
jaf_texas
Message 3 of 3 (80 Views)

Re: Officejet 4620 Won't Print!

I have the exact same problem with my Dell Studio 17 running Vista with an HP Deskjet 2542. It worked fine out of the box, but at some point, right after I used the scanning feature (i think), it stopped printing. Reloaded drivers, ran all HP diagnostics, prints the test page, but jobs sent to the printer just disappear. There seems to be a lot of this problem, but no solutions.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation