01-25-2014 04:03 PM
is less than 1 yr. It will power up and then will turn off within seconds of power up. Have been very satisfied with this economical printer and I would like to solve issue myself. Cannot find solution in troubleshoot guide. Thanks for any advice. Power cords all ok.
05-14-2014 12:47 PM
I am sorry you are having issues with your Officejet 4620.
Here is a link that may assist you with this problem.
I hope this solves your problem.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series