Officejet 6310 All-in-One: "Cartridge Error: Cartridge on right is not intended for this printer" (3033 Views)
Honor Student
pausaraz
Message 1 of 3 (3,033 Views)

Officejet 6310 All-in-One: "Cartridge Error: Cartridge on right is not intended for this printer"

[ Edited ]

The printer has been working well with original cartridges. However, yesterday when switched it on the following message appeared:

"Cartridge Error: Cartridge on right is not intended for this printer"

Would the problem be solved by changing the cartridge on right, or would the cause of the error be a problem with the printer?

I would be grateful  for any advise on dealing with this matter

Pausaraz

Professor
RobertoR
Message 2 of 3 (3,010 Views)

Re: Officejet 6310 All-in-One: "Cartridge Error: Cartridge on right is not intended for this pr

Hope you are doing well and sorry that you are having this issue,.

This is the main support page for your printer,  GO HERE,  Go to software and drivers download and select your operating system. You should also upgrade the firmware of the printer. you can do do it here as well.

What operating system are you using? 

If you are using Windows run this utility GO HERE

let me the outcome i will do my best to help if need more assistance.

Hope this helps!

RobertoR

:manlol: Remember ==▼

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
Student
chefelainejames
Message 3 of 3 (186 Views)

Re: Officejet 6310 All-in-One: "Cartridge Error: Cartridge on right is not intended for this pr

No its the cartridge on left not working

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation