08-25-2013 05:31 PM
My printer is locked up with "fax failed" then showing " redial in 0 seconds". I can't do anything to get it unlocked. I tried the "reset" proceedures listed on forums: powering down, removing cartridges, etc. and nothing has worked.
Does anyone have any answers?
08-26-2013 08:43 AM
Remove the phone cord and do a hard reset. With the printer "On" pull the power cord from the rear of the unit. wait about 20 seconds , then plug back in.
This is a "hard reset".
Let me know what happens.
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input !
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series