04-01-2014 12:31 PM
It is not cost effective to pursue this issue further if I value my time at anything above about $0.13/hour, and I do. Thank you for your assistance to date. I have 3 other priniters that just work with no difficulties.
04-01-2014 01:52 PM
I have the exact same printer, have gone thru all the same trouble shooting processes, with no solution. It's extremely disappointing that HP does not provide convienient customer service/support, and further charges customers/owners of their products to obtain solutions to problems that are most likely due to product rather than user disfunction. I will absolutely take this into consideration when replacing my HP printer.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)