04-01-2014 12:31 PM
It is not cost effective to pursue this issue further if I value my time at anything above about $0.13/hour, and I do. Thank you for your assistance to date. I have 3 other priniters that just work with no difficulties.
04-01-2014 01:52 PM
I have the exact same printer, have gone thru all the same trouble shooting processes, with no solution. It's extremely disappointing that HP does not provide convienient customer service/support, and further charges customers/owners of their products to obtain solutions to problems that are most likely due to product rather than user disfunction. I will absolutely take this into consideration when replacing my HP printer.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series