04-11-2012 07:10 AM
HP Officeject 6500A E710A CN555A
Windows 4 64-bit
Error message - Out of Paper
Brand new printer
The paper feed jerks the paper when it collects the page, and bends a portion of it (under the main roller foot). As a consequence the paper keeps jamming and I get an 'Out of Paper' error message. Sometimes I can pull the jammed page back via the tray, other times I have to open the back to clear it. It happens approximately 20% of the time and so I can't get anything done which is immensely frustrating. It's almost as if something is bent. I have tired reloading the paper, fanning it, straightening the guide, nothing helps.
04-11-2012 03:16 PM
Take a look at this HP help link.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)