Officejet PRO K8600 - Power light flashing, will not print (1287 Views)
Student
meriel1983
Message 1 of 2 (1,287 Views)

Officejet PRO K8600 - Power light flashing, will not print

Officejet PRO K8600 - The power light is flashing on my printer and will not stop nor will it print anything.  It was printing fine one minute and then just stopped.  I have tried everything I can think of to fix it: reset it, uninstall and reinstall printer on laptop, put new ink cartridges in.  But I am having a nightmare.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :smileyhappy:.

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 2 of 2 (1,274 Views)

Re: Officejet PRO K8600 - Power light flashing, will not print

HP designed a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems: The HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP recommends that you download and install the Print and Scan Doctor any time you need to troubleshoot a problem with your HP printer from the link below.  In this situation, I would try running the HP Hardware Diagnostic Utility as well.

Let me know what errors you receive?

http://www.hp.com/go/tools

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation