09-18-2012 10:43 AM
Officejet PRO K8600 - The power light is flashing on my printer and will not stop nor will it print anything. It was printing fine one minute and then just stopped. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it: reset it, uninstall and reinstall printer on laptop, put new ink cartridges in. But I am having a nightmare. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated .
09-19-2012 01:34 PM
HP designed a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems: The HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP recommends that you download and install the Print and Scan Doctor any time you need to troubleshoot a problem with your HP printer from the link below. In this situation, I would try running the HP Hardware Diagnostic Utility as well.
Let me know what errors you receive?
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series