09-18-2012 10:43 AM
Officejet PRO K8600 - The power light is flashing on my printer and will not stop nor will it print anything. It was printing fine one minute and then just stopped. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it: reset it, uninstall and reinstall printer on laptop, put new ink cartridges in. But I am having a nightmare. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated .
09-19-2012 01:34 PM
HP designed a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems: The HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP recommends that you download and install the Print and Scan Doctor any time you need to troubleshoot a problem with your HP printer from the link below. In this situation, I would try running the HP Hardware Diagnostic Utility as well.
Let me know what errors you receive?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)