04-30-2014 08:53 PM
Error: My printer thinks there is a jam in the printer ink cartridge area. There is not.
It allowed me to trick it, by opening the print-carriage access door and closing it again. Sometimes, I took out and put back the print cartridges and it would run again.
Now, it prints blank pages - it pretends it is printing, but with brand new cartridges, it is just printing blank pages.
Is this going to be a printer-ending error? (more expensive to fix than to buy a new printer?)
05-04-2014 08:43 PM
I had to a chance to reply on your other thread, please take a look
*** If my reply was helpful, please click on the "Kudos Thumbs-Up" on the right, as a way to say "Thanks!".
If this reply also fixed your issue - please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so that others can find the same answer. ***
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)