04-30-2014 08:53 PM
Error: My printer thinks there is a jam in the printer ink cartridge area. There is not.
It allowed me to trick it, by opening the print-carriage access door and closing it again. Sometimes, I took out and put back the print cartridges and it would run again.
Now, it prints blank pages - it pretends it is printing, but with brand new cartridges, it is just printing blank pages.
Is this going to be a printer-ending error? (more expensive to fix than to buy a new printer?)
05-04-2014 08:43 PM
I had to a chance to reply on your other thread, please take a look
*** If my reply was helpful, please click on the "Kudos Thumbs-Up" on the right, as a way to say "Thanks!".
If this reply also fixed your issue - please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so that others can find the same answer. ***
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)