06-16-2014 03:06 PM - edited 06-16-2014 03:07 PM
Our 8600 Plus takes up to 2 minutes to print each page. It does not seem to be a computer or network issue since prinitng reports or network configurations from the printers control screen produces the same results. Typically the paper feeds are rolling back and forth during this waiting period. I have checked for any jammed paper and did not see any obstructions.
06-16-2014 08:04 PM
Understand that you have slow printing issue.
Firstly, could you help to check "Print Seting"? It is because Print settings can affect print times. For instance, if you are printing in "Best Mode", it will take more time to print. Follow these steps to check the settings for print quality.
If you are facing with slow printing even after in "Draft" or "Normal" mode, I would like you to refer to this Guide for further troubleshooting.
Please let me know how it goes.
** Please click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it **
***Give Kudos to say "Thanks" by clicking on the thumbs up button under my name***
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series