09-17-2013 02:46 PM
Apologies for cross posting - I initially accidentally posted this in the "drivers" section.
Please see the included scan showing the issue. I've seen this issue on two different 8600's now. I've run the full three stages of print head cleaning twice before making this print.
Is there some type of endemic problem with this model? Is there anything that can be done to correct it?
09-17-2013 05:43 PM
I see that you have tried all the possible steps to resolve the print quality issue.
To my understanding "Printhead " has to be replaced.
I'd suggest you to call HP Tech Support for further assistance.
If you are in US , the toll free # is 1-800-474-6836 .
If you are not in US , then log on to www.hp.com , at bottom-left corner there is a world map icon, click on it and then select the region you belong to, which would then provide support options for you for that region.
Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
I work for HP
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
09-18-2013 07:17 AM
Thanks - I was afraid of that. I had an 8600 Pro Plus a while back and went through two print heads and never did get it printing right. It seems like there's a high rate of bad print heads with the 8600 series.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)