01-16-2014 12:49 PM
My printer will print one or two pages and then quit. I get the message "There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Turn printer off then on." I have tried this and also have disconnected my power cord. Same problem persists.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)