10-28-2012 02:24 AM
I believe it can ONLY print pic as mentioned in its manual:
Print photos from a memory device
You can connect a USB storage device (such as a keychain drive or portable hard drive) to the USB port at the back of the printer. For more information about using memory devices, see Insert a memory device.
CAUTION: Attempting to remove a memory device while it is being accessed can damage files on the memory device. You can safely remove a memory card only when the status light is not blinking.
To print selected photos
NOTE: This function is only available if the memory device does not contain Digital Print Order Format (DPOF) content.
1. Insert your memory device into the appropriate slot on the printer. The Photo screen appears on the control panel display.
2. Touch View & Print. The photos are displayed.
3. Follow the instructions on the control panel display to select, edit, or print the photos
I fon't know how it can read other formats. It needs software such as Word, PDF .... to be able to print.
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)