10-28-2012 02:24 AM
I believe it can ONLY print pic as mentioned in its manual:
Print photos from a memory device
You can connect a USB storage device (such as a keychain drive or portable hard drive) to the USB port at the back of the printer. For more information about using memory devices, see Insert a memory device.
CAUTION: Attempting to remove a memory device while it is being accessed can damage files on the memory device. You can safely remove a memory card only when the status light is not blinking.
To print selected photos
NOTE: This function is only available if the memory device does not contain Digital Print Order Format (DPOF) content.
1. Insert your memory device into the appropriate slot on the printer. The Photo screen appears on the control panel display.
2. Touch View & Print. The photos are displayed.
3. Follow the instructions on the control panel display to select, edit, or print the photos
I fon't know how it can read other formats. It needs software such as Word, PDF .... to be able to print.
Hope this helps.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series