11-19-2013 01:20 PM
The printers are by default printing duplex in the lab to save paper. When we print multiple pages it prints duplex. This is not logical is it a bug in the driver or just something they did not deal with when doing the driver. Sometimes you need to multiple copies of multiple page documents if it has odd number of pages you will get the first page of the copy on the black page of the last copy. The option is to print one at a time but is slow and should not be necessary.
P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Multifunction and All-in-One. -HP Forum Moderator
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)