11-10-2013 11:32 AM - edited 11-10-2013 11:33 AM
Having a problem with printing the screen only shows half of the words when printing the same thing happens does it to the whole page . like the bottom of the words are all cut in half no bottom to them .
11-12-2013 11:36 AM
Hi benze, sorry to hear that you are having issues with printing on the top half of the words. I would like to help but I would first need to know what printer it is that you are using and what is the make and model of your computer with what operating system? Please get back to me when its convenient for you and I will be happy to look into this issue for you.
Thanks in advance
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
W a t e r b o y 71
I work on behalf of HP
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)