11-10-2013 11:32 AM - edited 11-10-2013 11:33 AM
Having a problem with printing the screen only shows half of the words when printing the same thing happens does it to the whole page . like the bottom of the words are all cut in half no bottom to them .
11-12-2013 11:36 AM
Hi benze, sorry to hear that you are having issues with printing on the top half of the words. I would like to help but I would first need to know what printer it is that you are using and what is the make and model of your computer with what operating system? Please get back to me when its convenient for you and I will be happy to look into this issue for you.
Thanks in advance
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series