12-11-2013 12:18 PM
One of my users lost the ability to print anything off of any LJ 3015Ns we have set up in the office. No matter what he tries to print all that comes out is PCL XL error Subsystem: KERNEL Operator: BeginPage Position: 3. He can still print off the the other printers in the office just fine. He can't connect locally and I have tried to remove the printers and delete the drivers manually a couple of times and nothing seems to help. Any help would really be appreciated. Thanks.
12-11-2013 05:41 PM
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series