02-20-2013 11:43 AM
I keep getting print spooler error 1053 on my computer I have tried just about everything but it will not let me start spooler
Please help.. this is a new printer and was working fine when I first connected it.
02-21-2013 11:59 AM
What OS are you using?
How is the printer connected to the computer?
03-15-2013 01:14 PM
Are you still experiencing the error with your print spooler?
Do you still receive the 1053 error when trying to start/restart the Print Spooler service?
If so, I would like for you to try the steps found here. Let me know if this is able to get your service to start correctly.
I am not an HP employee.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series