Question

Student
sandybeach5482
Message 1 of 3 (256 Views)

PHOTOSMART 5520 all in one series will not spool

I keep getting print spooler error 1053 on my computer I have tried just about everything but it will not let me start spooler

Please help.. this is a new printer and was working fine when I first connected it.

Associate Dean
Shane_R
Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: PHOTOSMART 5520 all in one series will not spool

What OS are you using?

How is the printer connected to the computer?

HP designed a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems: The HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP recommends that you download and install the Print and Scan Doctor any time you need to troubleshoot a problem with your HP printer from the link below. 

Let me know what errors you receive.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Regents Professor
jason_h
Message 3 of 3 (226 Views)

Re: PHOTOSMART 5520 all in one series will not spool

Are you still experiencing the error with your print spooler?

Do you still receive the 1053 error when trying to start/restart the Print Spooler service?

If so, I would like for you to try the steps found here.  Let me know if this is able to get your service to start correctly.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

I am not an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation