12-05-2013 08:43 AM
I have a HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer that I keep getting a paper jam error message on.
I was printing a 25 page document and on page 20 it jammed. I removed the paper jam, but ever since it will not print. It keeps saying the paper is jammed. It draws the paper in about 1/3 of the way and then stops and the paper jam error message pops up.
I've cleaned the printer (rollers, etc), removed the trays and checked for any debris, unplugged the printer to reset it. Nothing has helped. It stil will not print. Draws the paper in 1/3 of the way, stops, says the paper is jammed.
12-05-2013 10:12 AM
If you have already tried all the steps in this document:
Then I recommend contacting our support team at 1-800-474-6836 for further options.
If I have helped you solve your issue please mark this post solved.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)