12-05-2013 08:43 AM
I have a HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer that I keep getting a paper jam error message on.
I was printing a 25 page document and on page 20 it jammed. I removed the paper jam, but ever since it will not print. It keeps saying the paper is jammed. It draws the paper in about 1/3 of the way and then stops and the paper jam error message pops up.
I've cleaned the printer (rollers, etc), removed the trays and checked for any debris, unplugged the printer to reset it. Nothing has helped. It stil will not print. Draws the paper in 1/3 of the way, stops, says the paper is jammed.
12-05-2013 10:12 AM
If you have already tried all the steps in this document:
Then I recommend contacting our support team at 1-800-474-6836 for further options.
If I have helped you solve your issue please mark this post solved.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series