04-03-2012 07:09 AM - last edited on 04-03-2012 11:23 AM by SedonaF
I've done everything the computer and printer have told me but it still won't print. Paper comes out blank and it just won't change.
04-03-2012 05:38 PM
This article should help resolve your blank pages:
Give the steps listed under your operating system a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
01-08-2013 05:30 PM
I need to find out how to stop the blank pages for windows 8. I do not have the problem on my other computers which have xp and windows 7. But with windows 8 I get a blank page and then a printed page. It is very frustrating when you keep running out of paper and have to keep checking. I have a HP Photosmart 7200 wireless printer
01-09-2013 08:47 AM
We've gone thru all the suggested steps on the HP Officejet Pro 8500a. When plugged back in it goes thru all the start-up steps several times (ie cleaning the print head, etc) Then it just shuts down/goes to sleep until you try to do anything to it, and it starts all over again. Won't print a copy or a fax!
01-28-2013 10:34 AM
Try downloading and running the print and scan doctor located here:
It can fix a lot on its own and if not give a better idea of what is going on.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)