10-06-2013 11:05 AM
I am looking for a Printer which prints 35mm X 45mm Passport Photos directly per Touchscreen, without using a PC.
Inkjet or Laser does not make a difference. I want single ink technology.
I bought and tried the HP 7520 yesterday. It does not work for Passport Photos.
I already own a Photosmart A636 and a Photosmart A532. They are too slow and expensive. The Ink cartridges are not single ink system.
Best regards and thanks in advance.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)