10-23-2013 06:20 PM
I just purchased new photo cartridges for my printer but noticed that the levels do not show completely full. Is this ink display on the screen accurate or is HP giving out partially filled cartridges? The magenta, cyan and yellow only show about half? You spend over $50 and it all you get is partially filled cartridges. ?? See my attached pic. Any advice? Thanks!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series