10-23-2013 06:20 PM
I just purchased new photo cartridges for my printer but noticed that the levels do not show completely full. Is this ink display on the screen accurate or is HP giving out partially filled cartridges? The magenta, cyan and yellow only show about half? You spend over $50 and it all you get is partially filled cartridges. ?? See my attached pic. Any advice? Thanks!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)