09-21-2013 09:22 AM
I have over 400,000 "Align print cardridge" messages in my Message Center....
It started happening when I replaced the color cartridges back a while ago.... after the replacement I aligned the cartridges.... but still continually got the message saying the Magenta cartridge needed to be aligned....
Well, I got sick of printing alignment pages and aligning it.... so I started to try to ignore the messages....
HOWEVER ! The ignore option for messages doesn't work ! so I have to hit the Align button.... and then cancel EVERY time it decides to check for alignment - MANY MANY times a day !!!!!!
Recently I ran out of black ink... so I replaced it..... NOW I AM GETTING THE CONSTANT MESSAGE FOR TWO freaking cartridges !
1) FIX the freaking option to NOT display the alignment message..... or how about simply putting an X button on the message... so I can just close it ?????????
2) FIX the fact that the printer is not saving the alignment data - or whatever else is wrong....
I am close to losing my patience with this printer ! If I have to abandon this $150 printer I will NOT be buying another HP.... Epson and Canon will get their chance.
10-22-2013 09:02 AM
I appreciate the constant msgs must be a headache. Are you using the latest drivers?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)