12-10-2012 07:33 AM
We have had our Photosmart 7510 C311a for less than 6 months. We are actually having several problems with it. We have had to replace cyan and magenta cartridges previously and it seemed to be working fine. We just replaced the black cartridge. Then the printer started printing inconsistently with colors printing in various shades each time the same item was printed.
So we followed the troubleshooting steps for our printer from the HP site.
Now only black and cyan will print. Our printer shows low ink on yellow and magneta. We replaced them and did the the printer reset, alignment, cleaned the heads, etc again. But the printer still shows they are low and still only prints in cyan and black.
We have always replaced ink with new genuine HP ink cartridges. Can this be solved?
12-12-2012 01:53 PM
12-24-2012 11:51 AM
I got your message.
If you are still in warranty, HP may replace the printer at no cost to you. I'll link the information to get in touch with them below. The link will take you to a form to fill out. Once you fill it out and it is processed, it will give you the printers warranty information, a case number, and the phone number to call.
HP Technical Support Case Call Form:
02-08-2014 06:36 PM
replaced black cartridge and get nothing when printing a black and white document. Replacement ink cartridge was new HP cartridge dated JAN 2015.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series