Question

Student
kat_stl
Message 1 of 4 (708 Views)

Photosmart 7510 Problems with Ink Cartridges and Printing

We have had our Photosmart 7510 C311a for less than 6 months. We are actually having several problems with it.  We have had to replace cyan and magenta cartridges previously and it seemed to be working fine.  We just replaced the black cartridge.  Then the printer started printing inconsistently with colors printing in various shades each time the same item was printed.

So we followed the troubleshooting steps for our printer from the HP site.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02948596&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&la...

Now only black and cyan will print.  Our printer shows low ink on yellow and magneta.  We replaced them and did the the printer reset, alignment, cleaned the heads, etc again.  But the printer still shows they are low and still only prints in cyan and black.

We have always replaced ink with new genuine HP ink cartridges.  Can this be solved?

Regents Professor
jason_h
Message 2 of 4 (695 Views)

Photosmart 7510 Problems with Ink Cartridges and Printing

If you have already followed all the steps in the document you linked, then there are few things left to try. Please check your inbox messages as I will be sending you something shortly.
-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

I am not an HP employee.
Regents Professor
jason_h
Message 3 of 4 (671 Views)

Re: Photosmart 7510 Problems with Ink Cartridges and Printing

I got your message.

If you are still in warranty, HP may replace the printer at no cost to you. I'll link the information to get in touch with them below. The link will take you to a form to fill out. Once you fill it out and it is processed, it will give you the printers warranty information, a case number, and the phone number to call.

HP Technical Support Case Call Form:
https://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/phoneInput?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5061082

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------

I am not an HP employee.
Student
kenwierschem
Message 4 of 4 (378 Views)

Re: Photosmart 7510 Problems with Ink Cartridges and Printing

replaced black cartridge and get nothing when printing a black and white document.  Replacement ink cartridge was new HP cartridge dated JAN 2015.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation