04-30-2014 04:09 PM
Printer prints in Portrait when landscape is requested.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Photosmart 7515 Windows7 64 bites requests
05-04-2014 06:40 PM
The solution was simple. My brain had quit functioning. I failed to select the "landsape" option in my"page set-up" on the computer!
05-02-2014 07:27 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand the printer is printing in portrait instead of landscape. Please apply all of the instructions from this document to ensure all the settings are correct: Definitions of Printing Preferences in HP Photosmart Software
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series