11-29-2012 08:43 AM
My brand new 7520 prints (wirelessly) on 8.5 x 11 paper fine, but will not take photo paper (HP) in either the main tray or the photo tray. It attempts to load the paper, but then says that it is out of paper. I'm loading it good side down as instructed.
12-06-2012 01:12 PM
Hope this helps.
I am not an HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)