11-29-2012 08:43 AM
My brand new 7520 prints (wirelessly) on 8.5 x 11 paper fine, but will not take photo paper (HP) in either the main tray or the photo tray. It attempts to load the paper, but then says that it is out of paper. I'm loading it good side down as instructed.
12-06-2012 01:12 PM
Hope this helps.
I am not an HP employee.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series