09-06-2013 07:38 PM
My Photosmart C309a printer has different options available from two of my computers. The Mac running OSX 10.6.8 has features that include two sided printing. I just purchased a new computer running Mac OSX 10.8.4 and downloaded the driver software from HP. After installing it, I cannot find the command to print two sided copies.
I also cannot figure out how to print remotly using either Airport or Bluetooth.
I have followed all of the HP instructions but there is not mention of duplex printing and nothing seems to work to get remote printing working.
The HP manual doesn't even have instructions for Mac and the ones for PC refer to commands and terminology that aren't available on Mac interface.
Is it even possible to use the duplex printing and remote printing features from my new computer/OSX 10.8.4?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)