02-26-2012 08:29 PM
A print from HP comp to my HP printer C-410a is too small from all locations, except mail. I can't find anything that is set for a smaller print. How can I print normal size?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: Print size problem.
02-27-2012 04:59 PM
02-27-2012 04:31 PM
I probably did not make my problem a little easier to understand. I have always been able to just do a print command from my various sites (Bank, etc.) and the copy would fill the page and be normal size. Now it seems to be printing at 50% or less and I cannot find anything in the print preferences or anywhere else that are set to allow that type of print copy. If I am doing a copy or scan on the printer itself, I have no problem getting the correct size. When I print from my email account, the print is normally. I am fairly good with a computer, but this has me stumped. Thanks.
08-09-2013 06:26 AM
Your posts came out blank. Is there an issue that you could use some help?
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)