Print size problem. (331 Views)
Honor Student
DEagle80
Message 1 of 7 (331 Views)
Accepted Solution

Print size problem.

A print from HP comp to my HP printer C-410a is too small from all locations, except mail. I can't find anything that is set for a smaller print.  How can I print normal size?

Teacher
shankarmh6
Message 2 of 7 (320 Views)

Re: Print size problem.

Sellect the proper font size or fit to page option wile printing which will resolve the issue

Good Luck
Honor Student
DEagle80
Message 3 of 7 (319 Views)

I probably did not make my problem a little easier to understand.  I have always been able to just do a print command from my various sites (Bank, etc.) and the copy would fill the page and be normal size.  Now it seems to be printing at 50% or less and I cannot find anything in the print preferences or anywhere else that are set to allow that type of print copy.  If I am doing a copy or scan on the printer itself, I have no problem getting the correct size.  When I print from my email account, the print is normally.  I am fairly good with a computer, but this has me stumped.  Thanks.

Teacher
shankarmh6
Message 4 of 7 (317 Views)

try checking the print settings in the application itsself like margin settings etc one

Goood Luck
Honor Student
hamlemuri
Message 5 of 7 (179 Views)

Honor Student
hamlemuri
Message 6 of 7 (172 Views)

Distinguished Professor
Rich1
Message 7 of 7 (133 Views)

Hi hamlemuri,

Your posts came out blank.  Is there an issue that you could use some help?

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.

I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____

Thank You,
Rich
Expert
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation